1. What is your first name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Your hobbies/interests/career?
I am a blogger for this site, a staff writer for Dazzled, and a high school student. I'm also into science, Wes Anderson movies, books, and theatre.
4. What BFRBs do you have?
I have trichotillomania.
5. How old were you when your BFRBs first started?
I was about 10 years old.
6. Worst part about having a BFRB?
I'm too ashamed to tell anyone. Also, I can never understand what it means to have "eyebrows on fleek/on point." Also, feeling humiliated every time someone puzzles over why your eyebrows are bald in weird places.
7. Best part about having a BFRB?
When you find out that someone else pulls their hair out, and you suddenly feel less alone in your disorder
8. What is the ideal reaction for when you tell someone about your BFRB?
I honestly don't even know.
9. Something you would like to say to someone who has just discovered the BFRB community?
You're not the only one.
I should probably go do my Spanish homework now.